This 98 acre tract, adjacent to a Wal-Mart Super Center, is being developed in multiple commercial lots. A preliminary site plan is included, but can be modified to meet your specific requirements.
Major tenants will include Ross, Petco and Burlington Coat Factory.
Phase 1 - 150,000 Sq. Foot Retail Center
- Adjacent to Walmart Supercenter & across the street from proposed new Menards.
- Only development with access to both W. Sunshine & W. By-pass.
- Springfield MSA 448,774+ w/retail sales over $5.58 Billion.
- Springfield Gross Metropolitan Product (GMP) $16.2 Billion
- A 50% increase from 2002-2012
- 1.5% Average Annual Population Growth
- Strong residential growth, “Highest Net Change” (increase) in Greene County in Housing Units.
This location provides retailers the ability to access the growing Southwest and Northwest Springfield Markets, as well as, the rapidly expanding Republic, Battlefield, Aurora, and Willard markets.
Both Sunshine and West Bypass provide excellent linkage to James River Freeway and I-44.